Active Chiropractic and Rehabilitation offers a range of safe and effective physiotherapies to complement your chiropractic treatment plan. When you come in for your first visit, Dr. Bourlon will discuss with you which of these (or a combination) would be most beneficial to you.
- Kinesio Taping – uses special tape to support muscles and joints, and to help the body hold adjustments
- Red Light Therapy – very effective at reducing inflammation and encouraging cellular healing
- Heat Therapy – used to gently warm and soften the tissues, and reduce pain or spasm
- Cold Therapy – helps reduce inflammation and swelling, especially during the acute phase of an injury
- TRT - activates endogenous stem cells production, allowing the body to truly start healing from within